This is a simple script that allows you to plot when the K% or D% line of the Stochastic RSI crosses into overbought or oversold territory.
1) Add the script to your chart and click the gear to open the settings
2) Select the Stochastic RSI source (Close, Open, High, Low, etc.)
3) Select the Stochastic RSI length (default: 14)
4) Select the %K...
Allows user to view stochastic RSI from two different time frames.
Each stochastic RSI indicator is fully customizable, offering the following options:
- RSI source
- RSI length
- Stochastic length
- Stochastic average length
- Stochastic smoothing length
Comparing stochastic RSI across two different time frames can sharpen trades. For...
This is RSI indicator which is more sesitive to price changes.
It is based upon a modern math tool - Laguerre transform filter.
With help of Laguerre filter one becomes able to create superior
indicators using very short data lengths as well. The use of shorter
data lengths means you can make the indicators more responsive to
changes in the price.
Hi, this is a Stochastic RSI/MFI converted from Alex Grover's (www.tradingview.com) idea for the Stochastic calculation.
It also includes the cycle calculation and filtering form Anooj Patel
And the Divergence plots from Just UncleL...
A combined indicator, overlapping the following three indicators
RSI (with option to add second timeframe)
⚡ Lightning Network Satoshi Tips Accepted: tippin.me
With the advent of Bitcoin Lightning Network, you can tip me as little as 1 satoshi (.00000001 $BTC).
This Stochastic Special Strategy features inputs for:
- Custom Backtesting Date Range
- Long and Short Strategy Discinctions
- Utilize SMI, RSI, Martingale, and Body-Filter Strategy
- Adjust the SMI Percent Lengths and Limit
- Automate with the Autoview Trading Bot
Strategy script may be tested by favoriting and adding to any chart.
Study script is...
This is an oscillator.
Buy on zero cross from below.
Sell on zero cross from above.
It prevents risky buys when price is too high and too low. It is capable of recognizing long bear runs to prevent you prom buying
Best used with Bollinger Bands.
Based on RSI and Stochastic RSI
Super Stoch Update
// Short Name Changed To "SS 3.0"
// Added a third StochRSI.
// Default resolutions S1= W, S2= D, S3= 240 (4H)
// Signal function for all StochRSI's.
// Made a Variety of Cosmetic Changes
IMPORTANT!!! MAKE SURE "RECALCULATE AFTER ORDER FILLED" IS CHECKED. I will have it on by default in the future.
This is a continuation of my previous scripts of two MACD indicators with a Stochastic RSI indicator.
- Alternate MACD time interval
You can now set the time interval for the second MACD indicator to a different resolution than...
- This script extends my previous script "RSI and Stoch RSI on same indicator" by adding BB over the RSI
- BB pinch over RSI can be used to identify price actions (trade entry) whereas RSI going back to BB base line (the middle line) can be used to identify price reset (trade exit/TP)
- If RSI is overbought, a Stoch RSI reset from above 80 to below 20 and then...
Combines RSI, Stochastic and Stochastic RSI (SRSI) in only one indicator.
Most useful to better pick tops and bottoms on oversold and overbought levels.
I decided to write it since I felt the need to look at how all 3 behaved at once, relative to each.
If you like it, here are my tip jars:
Web sitemizden en iyi kullanıcı deneyimini elde ettiğinizden emin olmak için çerezler kullanılmaktadır. Çerezlerin nasıl kontrol edileceği gibi bilgiler de dahil olmak üzere çerezler hakkında daha fazla bilgi almak için Çerezler Politikası sayfasını okuyabilirsiniz..