>> How to use this indicator :
1. Set your teadingview theme to dark theme.
2. My indicator is valid for forex, stock and but more valid for crypto.
3. Use three timeframe for more validation (choose between those, that fit to your trading style) :
- Timeframe 1m, 5m, and 15m for Scalping
- Timeframe 30m, 1h and 4h for Intraday
- Timeframe 4h, 1D and 1W for...
An Order Block is a special type of pivot point that satisfies the following requirement:
A Bull/Bear candle followed by X consecutive candles in the opposite direction.
Order Blocks are interesting areas that are frequently revisited and can be treated as Support/Resistance levels.
Often, you can see explosive price rejection of these areas via long wicks,...
Fibonacci retracements are popular among technical traders. In technical analysis, a Fibonacci retracement is created by taking two extreme points (usually a peak and a trough) on a stock chart and dividing the vertical distance by the key Fibonacci ratios of 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%, and 100%. Basic fibo levels are often known to be 14.6%, 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%,...
This indicator tracks current trends. Trends are determined by the zones created for them, the brighter the zone, the higher the probability of a market reversal.
The indicator adapts to any market.
You can set your own values for your system
Any timeframe can be used
You can increase the number of zones
█ HOW TO USE
If the market...