This is your regular WaveTrend Oscillator, which was originally scripted by LazyBear, but I updated the source code to Pine Script version 4, refactored the logic, and made the indicator more aesthetically pleasing.
High TFs work best, but it works on any TF. I plan to continue releasing updates to it to improve overall form and function. Green Circles are Long Alerts, Red Circles are Short Alerts. Blue and Yellow Circles are Close Position Alerts. First Blue Circle After Red Circle would be Short Exit. First Yellow Circle After Green Circle would be Long Exit.
Make this version of the famous WaveTrend indicator has the following characteristics:
- WaveTrend direction detection
- Customizable overbought and oversold level (set by default just like the original version)
- Possibility to modify the length of the channel (set by default same as the original version)
- Possibility of modifying mobile period (set by default...
This is similar to regular WaveTrend Oscillator except:
- replaces hlc3 input with a weighted log formula for better stability/performance on high volatility charts
- zero-centered scaling
- SMA crossovers above and below OB/OS thresholds are marked as buy/sell signals
DGT interpreted version of LazyBear's WaveTrend, visualizing on Price Chart
Original Author : LazyBear
Crosses above or below threshold are emphasized with bigger labels
- crosses above threshold : probable short indications with a bigger label and relativly small label for probable long indications
- crosses below threshold : probable long indications with a...
Draws an MA Ribbon that highlights major MA's and for easier visibility separates them into different groups including Custom MA's, Baseline MA's, T Line MA's, Short Term MA's and Long Term MA's.
Choose between 11 different types of MA's thanks to JustUncleL and John F. Ehlers super smoother.
The + is for various signals and alerts derived from Market Cipher /...
LazyBear's WaveTrend port has been praised for highlighting trend reversals with precision and punctuality (minimal lag). But strong "3rd Wave" trends can "embed" or saturate any oscillator flashing several premature crosses while stuck overbought/oversold. This happens when the trend stretches over a longer timescale than the oscillator's averaging window or...
Another indicator based on the famous "Wave Trend Oscillator" by LazyBear.
Monitoring panel showing the Wave Trend as color for 6 different timeframes. Additionaly the Money Flow (positive or negative) is indicated as green or red dots.
I find it helpful that with one glance the current Wave Trend and Money Flow on many timeframes is visible.
(Timeframes can be...
Waddah Attar Explosion by LazyBear and WaveTrend Oscillator by Krypt.
All credits goes to LazyBear and Krypt, i have only done some combining with the two indicators, barcolors and BG colors to clarify entrys and exits.
Combine with CM_Williams Vix_Fix, Super Guppy R1.0 by JustUncleL and you have a powerful tool.
Barcolors to look for
Aggressive Buy 1 =...
This is a trend-following strategy and indicator which combines the Wave Trend Strategy (Lazy Bear) by thomas.gigure with the cRSI + Waves Strategy with VWMA overlay by Dr_Roboto .
You may update the parameters of the Wave Trend oscillator or the VWMA indicator to match your own preferences. You may also adjust the Base Quantity used for determining...
This is a WaveTrend oscillator enhanced with:
- Customizable Overbought and Oversold Levels
- Option to use Heikin Ashi for calculations
- Show WT and Signal Only or Histogram Only or Both
- Show Buy and Sell Alert - WT Cross
- Show Bar Color
- Use Overbought/Oversold Filter - Avoid buying at overbought and selling when oversold.
- Show Reversal alerts only
This is a combination of Lazybears WaveTrend Oscillator (purple line) and Chande Momentum Oscillator (blue line with the orange line as a signal line). Use WaveTrend as a confirmation tool. It is consider as a selling point when CMO is over the red horizontal dotted line. The opposite applies if CMO line is under the red horizontal dotted line.
You can also use...
This indicator is based on the famous "Wave Trend Oscillator" by LazyBear.
I have noticed that the Wave Trend Crosses (not the waves themselves) give a pretty good indication on the current status of the market (above Zero = bullish / below Zero = bearish ).
This new indicator is a Multi TF Version of this where it is possible to define 4 fixed Higher Time Frames...