This strategy is based on Steve Primo's No. 4 with added entry conditions. I will describe long trades only, conversely is valid for shorts.
1. Price has to be above basis and fast
2. Fast has to be above basis
3. has to be above 20 (settings 14,20, fixed)
4. has to be above 50 and above its 21
5. A pullback has to occur with the touch of the fast
6. A bounce from that level has to occur and close above the control
7. We compare N (1) bars for reverse for fast bounce
Please use it on your own risk. Will add some strategy rules afterwards. My proposal is to use it on Daily and Weekly TF.
1. ADX, RSI and basis SMA are watched on the weekly TF, all other MA's on the Active TF (I propose Daily or 4 h).
2. If you want to follow the strategy, open only one trade at the time. Until the price hits SL or TP, do not open additional trades on the same market, even if the buy/sell signals are generated.
Stay humble and healthy