- are graphical representations of price movements for a given period of time.
- There are patterns that try to predict the final direction, caused by pressure between buyers and sellers.
As a general recommendation, use the patterns in the same direction of the current trend (continuations),
for reverse patterns we must expect the price to be over extended, for example,
that it is the highest or lowest value of (20-50) periods,
or that the is overbought or oversold (14-50),
or that the price is far from its standard deviation.
- This indicator allows you to view more than 20 different patterns, some of them:
- The indicator allows displaying the full name of the pattern
- It allows you to view the labels at the top of the chart, to avoid this affecting the