Entery signal: When line color turns to lime (lighter green) after a blue dot appears
Exit signal: When line color turns to red (darker red) after a red dot appears
Note: it is more affective as an entry signal (Bottom is stronger)
- When line touches or crosses red band it is Top signal (Williams Vix Fix)
- When line touches or crosses blue band it is Bottom signal (Williams Vix Fix)
- Red dot at the top of indicator is a Top signal (Relative Volatility Index)
- Blue dot at the top of indicator is a Bottom signal (Relative Volatility Index)
- Gray dot at the bottom of indicator is a Keltner Squeeze signal (filtered by either BBW or %B)
- Silver dot at the bottom of indicator is a weaker Keltner Squeeze signal (Doesn't meet either BBW or %B filter)
- Purple is a 'Half Squeeze' only 1 Bollinger Band crossed the Keltner Channel
This is an attempt to make use of the main features of all 6 of these Volatility tools:
- Williams Vix Fix + Bollinger Bands
- Relative Volatility Index (RVI)
- Linear Regression (detects Vix Fix starts to rise or fall to a certain degree in order to help validate bottom/top)
Note : There is also added precision on Linear Regression entry by dividing WVF by square roots of basis.
- The crossing of Keltner Channel by the Bollinger Bands (Squeeze)
Conditions to Help Filter Keltner Squeeze:
- When the Bollinger Bands Width (BBW) value is lower than the lowest value within a period plus a margin of error (percentage)
- When the %B value goes up or down by the impulse value (threshold value in setting) detailed in LazyBears indicator. (www.tradingview.com/script/2gNjW...)
If it meets one of these 2 filters and there is a Keltner Channel Squeeze than gray color or else if the squeeze doesn’t meet one of the 2 filters than silver color (weaker Squeeze).
The goal is to find the best tool to find bottoms and top relative to volatility and filter squeeze.
Note: You can also change the threshold for RVI top and bottom.
And this work builds on my last indicators:
- Williams Vix Fix + BB & RVI (Top/Bottom) & Squeeze (www.tradingview.com/...-Top-Bottom-Squeeze/)
- Williams Vix Fix BB + RVI & Squeeze (Keltner) filtered BBW + %B (www.tradingview.com/...tner-filtered-BBW-B/)
If you have ideas on this work or have ideas on potential combinations please message me, I always want to learn or get perspective on how it can be improved.
Sharing is how we get better (Parameter tuning, ideas, discussion)
I don’t reinvent the wheel, just trying to make the wheel better.
So now the Linear Regression (Vix Fix rise/fall) is smoothed with a Hull MA.
Gerçek TradingView ruhuyla, bu betiğin yazarı, yatırımcının anlayabilmesi ve doğrulayabilmesi için onu açık kaynak olarak yayınladı. Yazarın eline sağlık! Bunu ücretsiz olarak kullanabilirsiniz, ancak bu kodun bir yayında yeniden kullanımı Kullanım Koşulları ile yönetilir. Bir grafikte kullanmak için favorilere ekleyebilirsiniz.
Bilgiler ve yayınlar, TradingView tarafından sağlanan veya onaylanan finansal, yatırım, işlem veya diğer türden tavsiye veya tavsiyeler anlamına gelmez ve teşkil etmez. Kullanım Şartları'nda daha fazlasını okuyun.