This indicator is used not to sell and buy but to predict a trend.
- Different Moving Averages are used for different periods.
- Moving average is used for line.It is safer to wait for the closing after the signals.
- The bottom red line is the stop level.
- The top black line is the dynamic resistance line.
- The blue zone represents between resistance and stop line.
- The green zone represents a rising trend.
- The red zone represents a falling trend.
- A close above resistance is a buy signal or you can wait for the indicator to signal.
- For now, it only works in 15-minute, 1-Hour and 4-hour time frames and it’s public.