Hello Everyone. After working on new and better trend lines script for couple of weeks, finally I am proud to publish Trend Lines v2.
How it works?
- On each bar it finds last 10 higher and lower Pivot Points (PP).
- from first bar to 10. PP it search if a trend line is possible
- for each it starts searching from the last PP.
- it check if drawing a trend...
For Long time I was planning to make Support/Resistance Channels script, finally I had time and here it is.
How this script works?
- it finds and keeps Pivot Points
- when it found a new Pivot Point it clears older S/R channels then;
- for each pivot point it searches all pivot points in its own channel with dynamic width
- while creating the...
After publishing Trend Lines for RSI yesterday, I realized that Trend Lines for more indicators needed by the traders. so I decided to make it for four different indicators: RSI, CCI, OBV, Momentum
In the indicator options you can choose the indicator from pull-down menu.
How it works?
- On each bar it finds last 10 higher and lower Pivot...
This script allows you to set breakout alerts.
An alert will be triggered only when price breaks and closes beyond the specified prices. You will get an alert on the first candle that closes beyond the levels you set.
A little, yet hopefully useful update over my previous "Multi Bollinger Heat Bands". For those who like quick visual cue's.
In short: It's your Basic Bollinger Bands, but 3 of them, and some pointy things.
Three stacked SMA based Bollinger Bands designed just to give you a quick visual on the "heat" of movement.
Set inner band as you would expect,...
ORB Opening Range Breakout 5 and 3O Minute Indicator
Kudos to Chris Moody for the inspiration to create my first indicator.
The 5 and 30 run together at times but the scalp would be when the equity breaks the 5 go long or short for the scalp and when it breaks the 30 go for the swing trade.
A very simple indicator that marks the start of every month with a vertical line. But default the vertical line is gray with 80% transparency but you can customize the style/color/transparency as you like.
I hate crowded charts, bloated with all kind of crazy shapes and I created this indicator for two main reasons:
1. beginning/end of the month is an excellent...