This is a major upgrade of my original QQE indicator Tool, this version is directed at Forex and Crypto Margin trading. This version can also be used with AutoView/ProfitView Chrome add-on in a semi-automatic (turn on only when conditions are favorable) or automatic way, with Signal to Signal or Signal to Close trading.
This is a Trend following indicator that uses fast QQE crosses to capture swings in direction of the main Trend. Alerts are filtered with Two Moving Average Ribbons and/or Direction of MAs. The QQE or Qualitative Quantitative Estimation is based on the ( ), but uses a smoothing technique as an additional transformation. Three crosses can be selected (all selected by default):
- Smooth signal crossing ZERO (XZ)
- Smooth signal crossing Fast QQE line (XQ), this is like an early warning swing signal.
- Smooth signal exiting the Threshhold Channel (XC), this is like a confirmed swing signal. An optimal Smooth threshold level is between 5% and 10% (default=10), it helps reduce the false swings.
These signals can be selected to Open Short/Long and/or Close a trade, default is XC open trade and XQ (or opposite open) to Close trade.
The (LONG/SHORT) alerts can be optionally filtered by the Moving Average Ribbons:
- For LONG alert the Close must be above the fast MA Ribbon and fast MA Ribbon must be above the slow MA Ribbon.
- For SHORT alert the Close must be below the fast MA Ribbon and fast MA Ribbon must be below the slow MA Ribbon.
- For LONG alert the Close must be above the medium MA and the directional of both MA ribbons must be .
- For SELL alert the Close must be below the medium MA and the directional of both MA ribbons must be .
- For LONG and SHORT alerts I recommend you use "Once per Bar" alarm option
- For CLOSE alerts I recommend you use "Once per Bar Close" alarm option
(* and close signals come at the end of candles *)
Gerçek TradingView ruhuyla, bu betiğin yazarı, yatırımcının anlayabilmesi ve doğrulayabilmesi için onu açık kaynak olarak yayınladı. Yazarın eline sağlık! Bunu ücretsiz olarak kullanabilirsiniz, ancak bu kodun bir yayında yeniden kullanımı Kullanım Koşulları ile yönetilir. Bir grafikte kullanmak için favorilere ekleyebilirsiniz.