most excellent work of "PineCoders" (MTF Selection Framework functions)!
The big advantage is that on 1 image you can easily see where
price is compared to patterns (each of different Time Frames).
This gives a lot of area's!
I restricted the amount of MTF's at 2, more is just too messy
To make it more clear:
- Conversion line and Baseline in present timeframe : thick line
- Conversion line and Baseline in Higher Time Frame (HTF 1) : thin line
- Conversion line and Baseline in Higher Time Frame (HTF 2) : line with circles
All lines has labels at the right of the line with corresponding Time Frame
Since some prefer different settings with higher Time Frames,
each period in each Time Frame can be changed
The Time Frames itself can be chosen:
- or a multiple of present Time Frame
- or a fixed chosen Time Frame
It is important to mention that it works alone with continue charts,
I mean like crypto, where trading happens non-stop.
Stock, Futures, ... where trading stops in the day and weekends doesn't mix with this script, sorry...
Normally MTF Ichimoku Cloud will perform as intended