• creating a simple function to get a time offset value
• using the offset to set drawing locations in the future
• how to properly set up and manipulate line positions
Extras ( end of script ):
• inclusion of vertical lines for visualising start and end points using the time offsets
• inclusion of label to read out the current time offset forwards/backwards
This script publication is intended for:
• Educational Purposes
Who is it for?
• anyone who wants to learn the basics of drawing using 'time' for purposes of positioning
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.