An additional trigger line is present in order to provide entry points from the crosses between the oscillator and the trigger line. More details are given below.
- Length : period of the oscillator
- Power : controls the sensitivity of the oscillator to retracements, with higher values minimizing the sensitivity to retracements.
- Src : source input of the indicator
The indicator also includes the following graphical settings:
- Gradient : Determines the color mode to use for the gradient, options include "Red To Green", "Red To Blue" and "None", with "None" displaying no gradient.
- Color fill : Determines whether to fill the area between the oscillator and the trigger line or not, by default "On".
- Circles : Determines whether to show circles highlighting the crosses between the oscillator and the trigger line.
The indicator can be used like any normalized oscillator, but unlike a classical , it does not converge toward 50 with higher length values. This is caused by the using a smooth input.
The power setting will minimize the impact of certain variations on the oscillator:
Here the oscillator at the bottom uses a power value of 1.5.
The trigger line is a smoothed using an as input, and it won't remain as near to 100 and 0 as the main oscillator. Using a moving average of the main oscillator as a trigger line would create faster crosses, but this approach allows us to have no crosses when a retracement is present.
As previously discussed the main oscillator uses an as input; this is computed using a smoothing factor derived from an oscillator, a similar known as ARSI, but unlike ARSI which uses a classical of the closing price for the calculation of the smoothing factor, our smoothing factor makes use of on the error, which provides a higher level of adaptiveness.
Gerçek TradingView ruhuyla, bu komut dosyasının yazarı açık kaynak olarak yayınladı, böylece yatırımcılar bunu anlayabilir ve doğrulayabilir. Yazara tebrikler! Ücretsiz olarak kullanabilirsiniz, ancak bu kodun bir yayında yeniden kullanımı Kullanım Koşulları tarafından belirlenmektedir. Bir grafikte kullanmak için favorilerinize ekleyebilirsiniz.
Nevermind I saw it. thanks