----To draw Fib extensions for uptrend,
1. Choose a Low point (LL or a HL) as 1
2. Choose a High point (must be higher than 1) as 2
3. Choose a Low point (must be lower than 2, must be Higher than 1)
----To draw Fib extensions for downtrend,
1. Choose a High point (HH or a LH) as 1
2. Choose a Low point (must be lower than 1) as 2
3. Choose a High point (must be higher than 2 and lower than 1)
Negative extensions of -23.6% and -61.8% fib plots may be useful for some to spot reversals or to set stop losses.
Higher levels can be used if price goes beyond 161.8%
This is a free to use indicator. Give a thumbs up or leave a comment if you like the script
Check my 'Scripts' page to see other published scripts. Get in touch with me if you would like access to my invite-only scripts for a trial before deciding on a paid access for a period of your choice. Half-Yearly, Annual and Lifetime access available on invite-only scripts along with 1hr Team Viewer intro session.
Added - Extra Fibs Manual Input option
Added - Fib Line plot Transparency
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
Telegram - @Trade_Chartist
Free Scripts - http://bit.ly/Free-Scripts