This is useful if you need to setup your chart layout fast. The menu makes it easy to configure it.
You can configure and display:
- Various types of moving averages: RMA, , , , , , HullMA, , ,
- crosses from multi-timeframes directly on candle's close (1h, 4h, D, W)
- with primary and secondary deviation
- Color background using difference between K and D
- Open high low close from higher timeframes (D, W, M)
- Auto fibonacci levels (still a work in progress, i will add logarithmic fibonacci levels too later)
- "Alt season" for crypto users: if BTC dominance cross his , display a pictogram on every chart
- Auto fibonacci levels: i will add logarithmic fibonacci levels
- Alt season: use others types of moving averages
If you have any suggestions / improvements, feel free to message me or write it in the comments below.
- Reworked auto-fibonacci tool: look like trading view tool, added logarithmic levels, use new labels from pinescript
- Bollinger bands: added logarithmic
- Reworked OHLC multi time frame: use new labels from pinescript, added ability to extend lines