The Alerts are generated by the changing direction of the ColouredMA (HullMA by default), you then have the choice of selecting the Directional filtering on these signals or a swing reversal filter.
The filters include:
- Type 1 - The three MAs (EMAs 21,55,89 by default) in various combinations or by themselves. When only one directional MA selected then direction filter is given by ColouredMA above(up)/below(down) selected MA. If more than one MA selected the direction is given by MAs being in correct order for trend direction.
- Type 2 - The SuperTrend direction is used to filter ColouredMA signals.
- Type 3 - Outside In is used to filter ColouredMA for swing reversals.
- Type 4 - No directional filtering, all signals from the ColouredMA are shown.
- Each Type can be combined with another type to form more complex filtration.
- Alerts can also be disabled completely if you just want one indicator with one colouredMA and/or 3xMAs and/or and/or SuperTrend painted on the chart.
- Be aware that combining OutsideIn swing filter and a directional filter can be counter productive as they are opposites. So careful consideration is needed when combining OutsideIn with any of the directional filters.
- For Binary Options try ColouredMA = HullMA(13) or HullMA(8) with Type 2 or 3 Filter.
- When using Trend filters SuperTrend and/or 3xMA Trend, you will find if price reverses and breaks back through the Big Fat Signal line, then this can be a good reversal trade.
- Some explanation about the what and ideas of how the generated in Big Snapper can be used:
Inspiration from @vdubus
Big Snapper's OutsideIn Swing filter in Action:
- Added new Signal Type 5: Signals come from Fast MA crossing slower ColouredMA.
- Replaced OutsideIn Coloured MA signals with those generated from the MA cross, this gives earlier entry points.
- Added selectable colours for Big fat marker, the big arrows colours must still be selected in the "Style" parameters of the script.
- Try using SSMA instead of HullMA for signal line, it is similar to Hull but remains smoother at low lengths and also works well with the MA Cross signals.
- For Binary Options/Scalping try MACross signals from ColouredMA = SSMA(14) and FastMA = SSMA(7) with a directional filter, eg EMA 89
- Another BO/Scalper try OutsideIN:MACross ColouredMA = SSMA(14) and FastMA = SSMA(7) and Bollinger set to (14,2)
- For Long term traders how about trying Swing trading with OutSideIN, same settings as above.
Gerçek TradingView ruhuyla, bu betiğin yazarı, yatırımcının anlayabilmesi ve doğrulayabilmesi için onu açık kaynak olarak yayınladı. Yazarın eline sağlık! Bunu ücretsiz olarak kullanabilirsiniz, ancak bu kodun bir yayında yeniden kullanımı Kullanım Koşulları ile yönetilir. Bir grafikte kullanmak için favorilere ekleyebilirsiniz.