But what is the Klinger Oscillator? Essentially, the calculation looks at the high, low, and close of the current period, and compares that to the previous period's. If it is greater, it adds volume, and if it is less, it subtracts volume. It then takes an EMA of two different lookback periods of that calculation and subtracts one from the other. That's your oscillator. There is then made a signal line of the oscillator that a trader can use, in combination with the zero line, for taking trades. Investopedia has a good article on it, so if you're looking for more specifics, check there.
What I've done is add a selection of different moving averages that you may choose for the signal line. Usually it's a 13 period EMA, and that comes default, but here you could use an ALMA or HMA, or modular filter, etc. Find something that works for your style/algorithm.
Of course there are all the usual additions of mine with the various ways of coloring the indicator and candles, adjustable Donchian Bands, and alerts. A new addition that I've just added to all my indicators (oscillators, anyway) are divergences. This is more or less just a copy and paste of the divergence indicator available in TradingView. In this case you can set it to plot divergences off either the Klinger or the signal line. Depending on which one you choose you may have to adjust pivot lookbacks, and lookback range. I've kept the settings default from the RSI TradingView version.
- added VWMA and RMA (Wilder's, or smoothed, moving average) to signal lines
- added little plots for signal line crosses
- added a 'Center Line' selection for colored candles and the oscillator, so, bullish color above center line, bearish below
Specific to the Klinger Oscillator I've added a second signal line so you can eliminate the og Klinger and use the primary signal line as a smoothed version of the Klinger Oscillator. This should help with eliminating false signals.
See below image for a smoothed version of the oscillator.
User Non-Visible Updates (basically backend stuff that makes:
- changes in code legibility and consistency across all indicators (basically standardizing the coding across as many indicators as possible)
- implementation of libraries into my indicators; which helps significantly in doing what I typed above; which in turn will make creating any new indicators, if they are of the type to use these libraries, much simpler
- updated descriptions for all indicators, which should (it's possible I've forgotten things) reflect changes I've made recently and any I may have made in the past after first publication (this is very minor, but as I was changing so much I thought I may as well--I don't intend to update these much, if at all, in the future)
User Visible Updates:
- as I mentioned everything now uses my moving averages library and volatility bands library--this cuts down the total amount of code significantly, and has made it easier for me to add moving averages, or volatility bands to these indicators because I only had to/have to add it one time (to the library) rather than multiple times across all indicators*
- since creating these libraries I've added several new moving averages (Kaufman Adaptive, Laguerre Filter, McGinley Dynamic (doesn't work for all), and Zero-lag) to them while retaining all the previous with the exception of the UMA, which wasn't implemented consistently across all indicators anyway
- eliminated having two Bollinger Bands with different standard deviations and a fill between them in exchange for one with the band fill implementation that I use on my Donchian Channels Bands
- part of my code consistency across all indicators resulted in a much needed organization of the 'style' tab
*(affects all but the Wavetrend Oscillator, Wavetrend Oscillator Overlay, Jurik KDJ, Average Candle Bodies Range, Bollinger Bands Width, ALMA Trend Detector, Ultimate Moving Average, Donchian Channels, and Dynamic Donchian Channels)
Gerçek TradingView ruhuyla, bu betiğin yazarı, yatırımcının anlayabilmesi ve doğrulayabilmesi için onu açık kaynak olarak yayınladı. Yazarın eline sağlık! Bunu ücretsiz olarak kullanabilirsiniz, ancak bu kodun bir yayında yeniden kullanımı Kullanım Koşulları ile yönetilir. Bir grafikte kullanmak için favorilere ekleyebilirsiniz.
Bilgiler ve yayınlar, TradingView tarafından sağlanan veya onaylanan finansal, yatırım, işlem veya diğer türden tavsiye veya tavsiyeler anlamına gelmez ve teşkil etmez. Kullanım Şartları'nda daha fazlasını okuyun.