I am going to pass this trade for two main reasons. Firstly, I still see lots of sell presure. Thus, not felling comfortable on this trade. Secondly, I have some longs on alt coins. Hence, I already have enough risks for my portfolio. In conclusion, I am not going to trade this move, however; I am going to follow it as I am still waiting for a bigger fall on the BTC price which I want to trade.
Lets see if the patience worth or not.